Sunday, February 19, 2012

SoWa Winter Market


Today we went with our friends Kari and Steph to the SoWa Winter Farmer's Market. The market sells a variety of produce, artisan foods, art and jewelry.

http://www.sowaopenmarket.com/sowa-winter-market/

I usually go to the SoWa open market in the summer, but I really wanted to check out the winter market and I was not disappointed. There were so many great vendors there. I ended up purchasing two pairs of earrings and some loose leaf tea. Jaime purchased some mushroom ravioli, which we sampled and it was so tasty!

After the winter market we headed to the SoWa vintage market, which sells a variety of vintage clothing, jewelry, furniture, and so much more. A set of vintage blue luggage caught our eyes and we had to have it. Jaime can't wait to use hers next time she goes to New York. I also purchased some maps from the fifties of Russia. I love Russian history and was so excited to find these.



I can never leave the south end without visiting bead and fiber. Jaime wants to learn to knit, so she got knitting needles and yarn. I taught myself how to knit, but I'd really like to learn more complicated stitches and patterns. bead and fiber offers classes on the weekends, but if anyone knows other places in the Boston area offering classes, let me know!


Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday! 

Love,
Jess and Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment