Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New York Fashion Week


New York Fashion week is here! I am always excited to see the Marc by Marc Jacobs collection and this season is no exception. The dresses are absolutely divine. I particularly love the one below - the shade of blue and luxe fabric paired with Doc Marten-esque boots - absolutely perfect. I love pairing masculine and feminine pieces into one look, and I'm glad this season in continuing with the trend. Maybe I'll pull my green Docs out of the back of the closet and pair them with some vintage dresses?

NowFashion.com
Be sure to look at Anna Sui's collection as well - the colored tights and printed dresses are making me absolutely giddy. I can't even choose a favorite look to show you - I adore them all. 

NowFashion.com
Head over to the New York Times Fashion week coverage, or NowFashion.com and check out the collections right now! 

Love,
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment